01. What is the Product ?
Easy Eat Foods are packaged ready-to-cook dehydrated mixes that transform into delicious, wholesome and nutritious meals. An elegant alternative to your everyday meals, with Eat Easy, your food is ready in 5 minutes with almost no effort on your part.
02. How is it different from other packaged foods ?
Easy Eat products don’t contain any preservatives or additives and are as healthy as a home cooked meal while still retaining their phenomenal taste. High in nutrients and packed with flavours that are sure to delight your taste buds, Easy Eat is the perfect choice for a nourishing meal.
03. Is the product ready-to-eat or ready-to-cook ?
Easy Eat products are ready-to-cook products. All you have to do is boil some water, add our mixes and wait for a few minutes before you have a mouthwateringly tasty meal ready to be eaten.
04. How do you cook the product? What all is needed to cook it ?
Cooking an Easy Eat product is a simple process. All you need to do is boil some water, add our mixes and keep it for a few minutes (5-6 minutes). Our products can be cooked in a variety of vessels or containers including a kettle, hot plate, stove or microwave.
05. How long does it take to cook the product ?
One of the benefits of our products is that they take very little time to cook. While your average Indian meal may take over an hour to prepare, Easy Eat products can be cooked in less than ten minutes.
06. What is the shelf life of the product ?
The shelf life of our products is currently six months.
07. How long can I store an unopened packet of Eat Easy ?
An unopened packet of Eat Easy can be stored up to six months.
08. How long can I store the product once it is cooked and ready to eat ?
Once cooked, the product is like any other freshly prepared food and will last just as long.
09. Should the product be stored at a specific temperature ?
Easy Eat products come in greatly sturdy and robust packaging that is not affected by harsh temperatures and pressure. They don’t need to be stored at a particular temperature. You can travel with them to all kinds of climates and enjoy them in all kinds of weather.
10. What is the quantity in each product ?
The weight of an Eat Easy packet ranges from 50gms to 80gms and most of them transform into a 250-300gm serving after being prepared.
11. Is the quantity sufficient and how many people does it serve ?
Yes, we don’t skimp on quantity. One packet of our product is enough to provide a healthy, satisfying meal for one person.
12. How does one buy the product ?
Eat Easy products can be purchased on our website www.eateasyfoods.com The products are also available to buy on Amazon.in and Ebay.com. Furthermore, they can directly be purchased by placing an order via phone or WhatsApp on +91 76765 07070.
13. What is the cost of the product ?
Our products are priced very reasonably and range from Rs. 50 to a maximum of Rs. 150 per packet.
14. Is the product available in stores ?
No. Our products are not yet available in stores. They can be purchased online through our website eateasyfoods.com or by contacting us at 076765 07070. You can also message us on our Facebook page EatEasy Foods ( http://www.facebook.com/eateasyfood)
15. What are the modes of payment available ?
Payment can be made online via Debit Card, Credit Card, NetBanking, PayTM or other online wallets services.
16. Is there Cash on Delivery facility available at your e-commerce website ?
No, there is no cash on delivery facility available. Debit Cards / Credit Cards / Netbanking / PayTM are the only modes of payment available.
17. How many days would it take for me to receive the product post order confirmation ?
In Mumbai our products are delivered within 2 working days. However, if you reside in another city they would take 3 to 5 working days to reach you.
18. What if I receive a tampered or a damaged product ?
We will arrange for a replacement once you notify us. You can notify us within 15 days of receiving the product.